The Miles Morland Foundation African Scholarship is awarded to a Postgraduate student within the School of Literature, Drama and Creative Writing to enable them to study on the MA Creative Writing (Prose Fiction) course.
- Level: Postgraduate
- Fees: International
- School: Literature, Drama and Creative Writing
- Course: MA Creative Writing (Prose Fiction)
- Country of Birth: Any country within Africa or
- Nationality: Any country within Africa or
- Other Criteria: Both parents born in Africa (If the scholarship is awarded on this basis, copies of both parents’ passports must be provided as evidence to UEA at point of acceptance of the scholarship.)
What does it cover?
- Total Value: Up to £25,000 to cover tuition fees and a maintenance grant.
- Tuition fees or maintenance: Both
How do I apply?
Applications are now open for 2018/19 entry. The deadline for applications is 12 noon on Tuesday, May 15th, 2018.
Terms and Conditions
Please read the Postgraduate Scholarship Terms and Conditions before submitting your application. If you are offered the Scholarship, you must be prepared to accept these terms.
Please visit our FAQ webpage for further information.
Development Office, The Registry, UEA, Norwich Research Park, Norwich NR4 7TJ
Telephone: 01603 593930