The Department of Anatomy & Neurobiology at the University of California, Irvine periodically has openings for a full-time position in the Postdoctoral Scholar Series.
Interdisciplinary skills and approaches, and evidence of past research accomplishments, are preferred. Positions are dependent upon availability extramural funding. Initial appointments are for one year and renewal is based on availability of support. Compensation will be determined based on qualifications and experience.
Requirements: applications are sought from recent PhD or MD graduates.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
- Curriculum Vitae – Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter
- Statement of Research
- Statement of Teaching – See our guidance for writing a reflective teaching statement.
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity – Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance UCI’s Commitment to Inclusive Excellence.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
- 3-5 required (contact information only)
HOW TO APPLY
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information