As a Junior CRM Specialist & Data Analyst, you will play an important part in realizing our data-driven marketing strategy. This rewarding and varied position will require you to deal with several facets of CRM and data analysis.
In this position you will focus on the functional management of the CRM system. You will help to shape ideas about data quality and reports, generate CRM selections and advise and train users. You will contribute to the challenge of further developing our CRM in the areas of marketing, customer service and relationship management.
You will also create the necessary insights for the recruitment of the (inter)national bachelor and master target groups. In doing so, you provide input and concrete ideas to your colleagues and other stakeholders.
- The further implementation and ongoing development of CRM within the university
- Translate, prioritise and process user requirements into functional possibilities
- Manage the quality of the databases and/or enrich and connect data sources
- Consult with IT colleagues and business partners on adjustments to the CRM system and interfaces.
- Train and support CRM users within Marketing & Communication, faculties and other departments.
- Select target groups for marketing and communication campaigns, influx analyses, and reports.
- User management, testing updates and new releases of the system.
- You initiate and analyse (market) research to improve the effectiveness of marketing communication efforts.
- Create visually appealing and intuitive reports and dashboards. And help colleagues to interpret results. To this end, you will work closely with our CRM specialists and marketing analyst.
- You possess a university of applied sciences degree
- With your process-oriented mindset you translate, prioritise and process user requirements into functional possibilities
- Preferably 1-3 years of work experience in a similar role
- A team player who can also work independently in a complex environment.
- Experience in the field of business information management is a plus.
- Knowledge of CRM Microsoft Dynamics 365, PowerBI, Power Automate, data analysis (tools) and processing methods is a plus.
- An awareness of privacy and the relevant legislation.
- You have an excellent command of Dutch and English, both verbally and in writing
- Self-critical attitude and desire to learn: you want to continue to develop as a person and as a professional, and you know your strengths and points for improvement
- Pragmatic, structured approach
- Affinity with higher education and technology
- A hardworking and highly motivated team, in which we all support and challenge one another.
- A challenging role with plenty of opportunities for training and personal development.
- The contract is for a period of one year, with potential renewal thereafter.
- The gross monthly salary based on full-time employment is between € 2.818 and € 3.764. This is consistent with the Collective Labour Agreement for Dutch Universities, and based on the university job profile of management information officer 3
- Excellent secondary employment conditions like a year-end bonus of 8,3%, facilities for professional and personal development and optional model for employment conditions.
INFORMATION AND APPLICATION
For more information about this vacancy, please contact Rick Mos, Medialab Manager, at email@example.com or call +31 (0)6 20447661.
Please submit your application, by using the application link below, until 17th of July, 2022.