Scholar Idea is dedicated to protecting the privacy of your personal information. As part of that dedication, we provide this policy to explain our privacy and data protection practices, including what information we collect, how we use it, and what choices you have about collection and use of your personal information.
By using one of our sites, you agree to the collection, use and disclosure of your personal information as described in this statement. If you do not agree to the terms of this statement, then please do not use this site.
Data protection is of a particularly high priority for scholar Idea. The use of the scholar Idea website is possible without any indication of personal data; however, if you want to use services via our website, collection and processing of personal data could become necessary. We will always obtain your consent to the collection of any personal data.
You may also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. This email address is monitored regularly by a team of scholar Idea, regarding data privacy and your rights under the GDPR and other applicable data privacy laws.
As the controller, scholar idea has implemented numerous technical measures to ensure the most complete protection of personal data processed through the website. However, Internet-based data transmissions may in principle have security gaps, so absolute protection cannot be guaranteed.
To ensure conformity with the GDPR and to inform you of all your rights, this policy is detail is available below.
- We do not collect, process, or share user data without his clear consent, which is generally given through a checkbox that clearly identifies the purpose of the data collection and directs you to this policy.
- We do not direct this site to, nor do we knowingly collect any personal information from, children under thirteen.
- We collect personal data when you want to register on this site to be updated with new posts; signing up to receive a newsletter or other related offers. In each such instance, we ask for consent as part of the collection process.
- Our processing of personal data, such as the name, address, email address, or telephone number of a data subject, shall always be in line with the principles of the GDPR, and in accordance with the country-specific data protection regulations.
- We comply with all data subject rights provided under the GDPR, including the rights to confirmation, access, rectification, erasure, restriction of processing, and data portability, and the right to object and right to withdraw consent.