Within the Education Service Centre of the BMS faculty there is a temporary vacancy for a period of three to six months for a Programme Coordinator for the master Energy and Environment Management (MEEM). The ESC supports a total of 5 bachelor’s programmes and 12 master’s programmes in the BMS faculty. The support includes, amongst others, programme coordination, internationalisation and quality assurance of programmes. The MEEM is the only UT- Master based in Leeuwarden.
Do you want to be a key player in the planning and coordination of our programme? You support the Program Director in our strive to realize a coherent, high-quality, feasible and study-able curriculum! In addition, you are the linking pin between the Program Director, study advisor, lecturers, students and the other parts of Education Service Centre.
You are responsible for planning the program and processing admission requests from (international) students.
You contribute to the development of the current and future educational programme; You prepare the educational programme; You take up the coordination of this program with the lecturers, and where necessary with colleagues from other study programmes; you inform students about the programme. You ensure the implementation of education (in collaboration with the Education Affairs Office); You identify bottlenecks and make proposals for improvement with regard to the design and implementation of the education programme. You represent the programme when it comes to informing prospective students on Open Days etc.
- You have completed higher vocational educational, and you have relevant work experience.
- you like to tackle educational issues and have strong problem-solving skills.
- You are an enthusiastic person who takes initiative and has excellent social and interpersonal skills.
- Given the international character of the UT, you are proficient in both Dutch and English, written and orally (C1 level).
- You are an excellent organiser, and you regard administrative processes as a natural part of your role.
- You have a hands-on mentality and are prepared to act as hostess / host for teachers who need to be familiarized with teaching for the MEEM.
- You are service-oriented towards students and lecturers. At the same time, you are confident to be critical and you are capable of persuading others to implement new developments.
The University of Twente also offers an excellent range of fringe benefits, including:
- A position for 0.6-1.0 FTE for 6 months.
- 60%/40% office vs working at home rule. You will be provided with working from home equipment.
- Depending on qualifications and experience, your gross monthly salary will be a maximum of €4490 (based on full-time employment, scale 10).
- Holiday pay and an end-of-year bonus of 8.3%.
- Ample opportunities for further professional development.
- An optional model for terms and conditions of employment.
- Free of charge access to the campus Sports Centre.
- 29 days of annual leave and 12 days of compensatory time off for a full-time appointment.
INFORMATION AND APPLICATION
For more information about the position, please contact Annemarie Arets-Meulman, Head of Department, firstname.lastname@example.org, telephone number 053 -4891063. Your application, accompanied by a curriculum vitae, can be uploaded until the 8 July of June via the link below. For further information regarding the programme please refer to